Shoes with a Purpose Tuesday, September 25



Do you dream of shoes that line up nicely coordinated by color and style?  Is your closet a pile of shoes with no rhyme or reason just taking up space and hardly worn?  Good!  I am here to help! There is something about an organized closet that helps me feel... well organized.  I can find my clothes easier, get ready faster, and have more time to actually get ready vs spending 20 minutes "finding" something and 3 minutes brushing my, teeth, hair and throwing on some lipgloss.  

My darling friend Lindsay let's me style her often and will randomly send me pictures with the question "yay or nay?" I find this extremely fun, almost like a game and Lindsay finds it helpful.  So the pictures I received last night were the below with the captions"yay or nay?" "right or left?" 








Clearly the girl has a ton of flats and not many heels, so we kept all of the heels until she adds more to her collection. The goal was to not have 2 of the same type of shoe. Color, style, shape etc. When you minimize you will actually love what you have and wear it more often.  So after a smattering of texts and photos Lindsay has reduced her shoe collection way down... but in return only has what she LOVES and in the end provides better styling and less time finding. 



Happy Shoes 

ispacedesign.com

1 comments:

Unknown :

Oh my stars, Lindsay!!! What size shoe do you wear??? I am coming to raid your collection:} LOVE IT ALL!!

Post a Comment