A Love Story Friday, August 24

When some really creative people, who do really creative things, collaborate together, typically you get some fantastic results, and to much anticipation... we have just that.

I met White Shutter Photography  this past year at the Brew House Wedding Event and instantly loved their work. Pretty, clean and certain to catch all the details. After crossing paths a few more times they reached out to Lindsay of Lindsay Letters with an idea to collaborate on a "Love Story" entitled Midwest Love.  A stylized shoot with a wedding/event planner + pretty lettering + wardrobe styling (this will be my new website set to launch soon)+ make-up + florist + models with a print shop and even someone to document the story on video.  I was super excited to use my new rack and bring a slew of clothes for wardrobe styling. I also did hair styling for this shoot ( which I love, especially when it's red hair).

Introducing: Midwest Love 
















1 comments:

Christina Shumway :

Love! Love! Love!

Post a Comment