Dirty Closet... Clean it out! Wednesday, February 2


What does your closet look like? 

I have to say, I am one of those who loves to look at an organized closet.  Having a place for each item is so important.  Especially for putting outfits together.  For example... if you know what tank tops, t-shirts, blouses, sweaters, jackets and dresses you have you will have a much better selection to choose from and certainly a better visual.

May I suggest even putting outfits together for each season... so now that we are moving into spring, you will go through your closet, get rid of what you did not wear the last season and then begin to look at your Spring clothes.  Decide, what will be your inspriation for this season.  Mine is muted stripes, yellow, salmon, camel, navy and a putty gray. What will your color inspiriton be this season? 

Start lining everything up by category in your closet so that once your done you can see exactly what you have and then the magic begins... determine what you will need to add to your closet, yes this means shopping! I always add a few staple pieces to my wardrobe to enhace what I already have.  Here is what I went looking for this week.







Always look at every angle!
This salmon leather military jacket is my new fav pick adorned with an HeirBloom of course!


So I went to Nordstrom Rack and got a few things on thier clearance rack, New York and Company is having $40 off $100 purcahse and the jacket is from http://www.buckle.com/ and that is my bday gift from mom! Thanks!

If you live around the Rockford area I have been helping women rumage through their closets and come up with 10 looks head to toe with accessories and shoes!  And if you need to get things to add, I can help you determin what you need to get or just get it for you! Sometimes we simply need a little advice...
After you do this and have fun doing it then get busy organizing your closet and maybe get some ideas from these pretties below!




I have to say this is what mine would look like because I love color!!!!



Check out this great concept... Using a rack and shelving in a very pretty room and just creating your own closet without any built in's. I like it!



Happy closet cleaning! 

2 comments:

Anonymous :

love your clean closet! I wish my daughter in law would let me come in and help her closet out...just to bless her!

Ahndea May :

We could do a suprise makeover for her! :)

Post a Comment