Style Envy Monday, February 14



I had so many different emotions last night watching the Grammy night 2011.  Blown away by some of the amazing style icons I saw on the red carpet and then of course found myself laughing out loud at some of the "interesting" talent like Lady Gaga arriving in an egg as she was "dialating" in the womb preparing for her performance!

I just get so excited on any award show night really and someday I will make it to one of them I am sure of it!  So where do I begin... Here is my favs in order based on their total style and look















So I have to stop and pause to just fill you in on what I was thinking when I saw Gweny come out from back stage to accompany muppets, feathers, sequence, and a very large Cee Lo Green Peacock behind a piano in a weird sort of "Fragle Rock" rendition of "Forget You"... Wow she looked so georg in that slinky black one piece get up, understated but beyond sexy with the deep plunge neckline.  I LOVE the hot pink feathers and that is pretty much what I could not stop staring at the entire time she tried to dance in those amazing huge heals! The stylist in me was obsessing over her look and from head to toe, everything was seamless and she was stunning.  But then the singer in me was very torn by the fact that she was just on the CMA's recently singing country for her big debut and something about this Pop Muppet song just felt forced.  She actually held her own vocally, which was impressive but based on the reviews she is getting alot of flack for "trying" to cross over to the same industry her hubbie so dominates! The bottom line is, this is my 2nd fav look of the entire award show so she is still on top in my book!




Really?

And now for the winner and my new obsession and who I believe I should be wearing on a daily basis but cannot afford but will somehow replicate their entire spring line for a fraction of the cost...

GUCCI
















This is amazing

0 comments:

Post a Comment