My newest collection ideas... Tuesday, February 8

One Shoulder Tulip Cocktail Dress Yellow    YELLOW
$1,050 - suzannah.com
102 people saved this Save to my items
Elegent
Sexy Dresses Store - Sheer Semi-Opaque Pleated Short Sleeveless Dress with Paisley Design ( Choose Pink or Yellow )
three people saved this Save to my items
One Random is always essential too pull you intowhat the designer will come up with next!
CH Carolina Herrera Dress
392 people saved this Save to my items
Classy
Yellow Leopard Print Sequin Long Sweater By Sister**
480 people saved this Save to my items
Hot
White top with a bow on from H&M (www.hm.com)
777 people saved this Save to my items
I want this... would look great under a black sequin blazer
Highlights of My Life Skirt
37 people saved this Save to my items
Who doesnt' want a yellow skirt?
Naughty Monkey Dayliner Shoe
$90 $45 - buckle.com
138 people saved this Save to my items
Could wear these with the white tank and skirt or the 1st three dresses up top
Yellow ruffle neck top
one person saved this Save to my items
This is so beautiful and flowy
Summer Will Come Dress
76 people saved this Save to my items
Simple taupe dress with the yellow shoes and cream roset would be fab
yellow tea rose tiered dress
5 people saved this Save to my items
Love the yellow flowers
Simply Seductive: Colour Inspiration: {Sunny Yellow}
19 people saved this Save to my items
Sooo romantic
Beaded Chain Link Necklace, Yellow
179 people saved this Save to my items
Georg
3.1 Phillip Lim Fold-over crepe shorts
115 people saved this Save to my items
Think these look comfy!
Betsey Johnson Tea Party Tankini Top: Betsey Johnson: Clothing
$162 - amazon.com
15 people saved this Save to my items
Gotta love Bettsy Johnson
Yellow Petal Flower Flip Flop
727 people saved this Save to my items
Aren't these so cute
Not Your Daughters Jeans - 3/4 Sleeve Roll Up Shirt (White) - Apparel
one person saved this Save to my items
Simple white shirt with a yellow scarf, watch or necklace
Haut de gaze à rebord de rosettes et à manches papillon
8 people saved this Save to my items
Really cheap but styled right it would look much more expensive

 
 
 

1 comments:

Clipping Path :

I'm personally a big fan of blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

Post a Comment