Styling Plaid Tuesday, August 13

I am doing a new series on the blog this fall called "styling" through pinterest. A visual dream of course and why not be intentional and create style boards specific to all of the latest trends to help give you some inspiration and tools to sprucing up your fall wardrobe. Today we are talking plaid! I remember wearing a plaid jumper as a little girl and the one plaid shirt I loved in high school. Plaid is a staple pattern and will never go out of style, at least in my book anyways. What's new... is that mixing plaid with other patterns and prints and textures is just as in style and allows you more freedom to express who you are through how you put it together.

When working with me as a personal stylist or virtual stylist, I create visual style boards like this, with all the many ways you can piece your looks together. I love seeing my options, it really helps. So we are taking this 1 plaid shirt  into an existing wardrobe.   You can see the links to purchase any of the above items here.  Style tip... plaid on plaid can totally work if it's the right color, pattern and shape. Here are all they ways I styled this plaid shirt and here is more inspiration to get lost in!








 

0 comments:

Post a Comment