Family Reunion Styling Thursday, August 29

Family Reunion Styling

Family Reunion Styling by ahndeamay featuring Hollister Co.

We are coming into family photo season and recently I have been asked more about how to style family reunions? You know the huge gathering of family who gets together once every year or few years. Photography is always important to capture the memories made and it is pretty hard to coordinate 20+ people from different families etc. I will be doing a week on family styling very soon... but for now, I wanted to show you a recent style board for inspiration and link you over to my Family Style board. I will be adding lots of new inspiration plus offering a special on digital style boards for the month of September! I customize a visual  board specific to your family based on, colors, trend, and overall feel or message you are wanted captured. But more on that later. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment