Instagram Friday + Weekend Wear Friday, August 2

Styling Camo


See all my style boards here... Styling Camo by ahndeamay featuring ankle booties heels

Happy Friday! Here is a little fall preview inspiration! We are gearing up for a week of family vacation at a friends farm and then Lake Geneva! Can't wait to get going, but my to do list is getting longer as the time is narrowing. Here are a few of my favorite instagram pics of the week. Lots of designing and styling Lindsay Letters "be true" shirt was a highlight!  Your style maven xoxo 





2 comments:

Anonymous :

I just got that gray blazer from Wallis...I love it! And if those are the wishbone necklaces you mentioned at BlogHer, they are very cute!! Love the collar necklace you're wearing too!

April

Unknown :

Thanks April! Follow me on instagram and post a picture of you in the blazer! I would love to see how you styled it! Cheers! :)

Post a Comment