Signature PIece - Jacket Tuesday, October 9




Each season I add to my wardrobe piece by piece. I already have things in my closet from last season but want to build and freshen up a bit. Instead of starting over I look for my new "signature"... what statement am I trying to make, what new trends am I loving and what bold fashion risks do I want to take the plunge on?  This style board is what I would like to wear tomorrow!!!! I am literally obsessed with the cobalt blue trumpet shaped jacket and believe it or not have something very similar in my Heirbloom Vintage Collection.  Pics of that to come.

What statement are you making this season? What new trends are you diggin but may not be sure how to piece it all together?  Let me know and I will create a style board of ideas.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment