Creating a Fresh Face Wednesday, October 17

Skin Care


Having fresh young skin is important!  Let's face we are aging and any "natural" steps we can take to reduce the process will only be helpful, right?  Are you using an anti aging skin care line?  I recently had a facial given to me as a gift and this particular salon carried the Aveda line. I had a botanical facial and let me tell you it was fantastic!  The aromatic smells were relaxing and hydrating. Not to mention, the very plump dewey skin I was left with afterwards. One of my other secret weapons is the Clinique serum.  You use just a tiny bit on your fine lines and wrinkles and it helps to fill those areas.  

My normal regiment is to hydrate and wash my face with my Clarisonic and the Aveda anti-aging face scrub.  Then I use the toner and the hydrating moisturizer along with my Clinique serum and Eos lip moisturizer.  I also am a fan of Bare Essentials for mineral based make-up, for a quick 5 min face to get me ready for the day. 






Skin Care by ahndeamay featuring a lip care

Hair accessory
nordstrom.com


Bare Escentuals party makeup
bareescentuals.com


Eos lip care
$16 - nelly.com


Aveda
$42 - johnlewis.com


Clarisonic beauty product
beautystoredepot.com


Clinique beauty product
saksfifthavenue.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment