Family Photography Wednesday, October 3



Today I thought I would post some pictures from recent shoots.  Remember the photo shoot of my littles taken by the amazing Ashleigh ArnesonI love styling "family shoots" it's fun to allow the kids to be expressive and feel like themselves while capturing all the moments. For this shoot, I wanted to let the kids play so I took some down pillows and emptied out the feathers and let them go wild.  It was so much fun for all of us.





The key to styling your family is to not get stuck thinking you all in to be in one color.  I get the everyone in white on the beach, that's very pretty, but photography captures color so well and really bring the photo to life. The Schlichting family is a great example.  Their shoot taken by Megan Swederski and it turned out beautifully.  The key was to put Danielle in what she would feel beautiful wearing and then build around it.  Always mixing prints, solids and textures gives the best overall look. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment