Swim Suit Styling Sunday, June 17



Sometimes finding the perfect swimsuit can be exhausting.  Trying on hundreds of styles and shapes.  A few of this years trends are one piece retro, high waisted, ruffles and of course stripes! You can snag these beauties from Mod Cloth

Luckily for us there are so many places to shop for swimsuits, no longer are we stuck to department stores or specialty stores.  Anything from Old Navy  to Target , TJ Maxx, VIctoria Secret   and one of my favs J crew.  J Crew has decided to make it a little easier to find that perfect suit, by letting you order with free shipping and returns from now through August!


Go online and order as many pieces as you want, try on, keep what you like, return what you don't and there you go!  All the labels are included, you just stick it on the same box. Couldn't be easier. So of course I did just that.



I tried on several options and sizes and surprisingly did not find anything that outshined this beauty from TJ Maxx for $29.00


I was drawn to the stone color first, but then the material and the shape ended up making it the winner!  So now what, I have a cute suite, but I will certainly need accessories. I knew a sun hat was the top on the list because, well I have to keep this marshmallow skin marshmallowy! My eye went directly to this adorable hat from the new lux Webster line at Target



Flower Heirbloom - $30 
Bracelet J Crew - $29
Swim Suit - T J Maxx - $29 
Sun Hat - Target - $19 
Sun Glasses - H&M


0 comments:

Post a Comment