Spring Break ... Monday, April 2


We made it to spring break!  And this morning I was dreaming of being on this hammock relaxing to the sounds of the ocean and feeling the breeze in my hair, sipping on frozen margs and pina coladas, eating delicious fruits in hallowed out coconuts... and then suddenly I was jared back into reality when I heard "mom, mom, mom Anden won't let me play with his guys" "they are mine" "your mean" .... and as I am still coming too I look to my right and see Arlie sleeping because she was up a few times at night and Adie yelling with joy as she slept 10 hours and is now ready to play and be entertained and who could miss the heaping pile of laundry on my bed sleeping with us because I was too tired to fold it last night.  So welcome to reality right???

Even though our family of 7 will not be doing the tropical beach vacation this spring break, I am determined to enjoy my time with the kids and do other fun "staycation" things with them.  I love not rushing around in the morning and keeping our jammies on all day, making pancakes for lunch and a pallet on the floor to snuggle and watch movies.  These are times I truly enjoy my kids and yes it is crazy sometimes, but I love me some crazy, my crazy.

Here are a few things on the agenda...


Want to see this movie with the kids!



Nate will take the older 3 camping and fishing this next weekend


Lots of exploring outside at parks... this is one of my fav pics of the kids from a few years ago taken by Ashleigh Arneson


And of course lots of love and kisses with these little minis!

I will be taking a break from blogging this week and just enjoying the littles! What are your plans for spring break? Any fun craft ideas or activities?



Popbytes / funcampday

0 comments:

Post a Comment