Creative Style - Summer SHOES! Wednesday, April 25

I am kind of a shoe person and the problem is I like every kind of shoe!  Flats, pumps, sandals, flip flops, and the statement shoe! It is really hard to find the right shoe, one that really flatters.  Now that they are making everything under the sun you have to remember not every style is going to flatter your body, just like clothes.  That may sound funny to some of you, but the truth is, if you have more muscular legs or thicker ankles your best option is not the gladiator style sandal.  Anything that wraps around your ankle, although super cute is not going to give a long and lean look.  I fall into this category, because I am built more muscular and have lager calfs... and trust me I have tried forcing this look and it is not pretty! 

Jessica Simpson  has done a great job with her line this year.  She is even carrying girl clothes and shoes now at Macy's.  I have my eye on the orange shoes and who doesn't love a polkadot right! But keep in mind a pump which goes behind the ankle and not in front is going to give you a longer leaner leg.

 







If I could... I would love to wear these mint green sandals from Nordstrom... love these!

My go to shoe of the summer is usually a pair of Havaianas  and look now you can design your own pair exactly how you like!  For you and your littles!



Even Crocs have come up with some great neon options for women and girls that are cuter than the typical style we like for our boys.





And finally something I have been eyeing and waiting for my little twins toes to be big enough to wear are the Toms  







1 comments:

Post a Comment