Vintage Inspired Thursday, November 4

Something I find fun is to take one accessory and create an outfit around it.  For example I made this broach below with one of my Yia Yia's vintage jewels and added some feathers.  I was inspired by the colors in the jewel and it morphed into the outfit I am wearing.  Yes I am becoming a fan of tights with open toed shoes.

Find something in your closet that can inspire a new look for u!

THE PIECE

Styled with my Yia Yia's old lace skirt and some Vintage Bangles


Paired with Jacket adds a finishing touch

looks good in hair down, which by the way this hair is curled with a round edge flat iron and i Love it~

1 comments:

Leah :

I love this look, especially the one with your hair down. It is stunning! The brooch is gorgeous and I just know that your Yia Yia would be so proud seeing all your creations from her treasures!

Post a Comment