Fashion Icons Thursday, November 11









As I search for inspiration on my creative ventures, I can't help but aknowledge some of the true Fashion Icons those who have set the bar and given us freedom in what we can "pull off".  Fashion is truly an art an amazing gift to reflect your inner self, your personality, and to design.  I feel like an artist painting a canvas through style. Putting the perfect outfit together down to every little detail.

Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Isabella Blow... these are some or our originators!




Now to my favorite Fashion Icon.. Sarah Jessica Parker


All time classic movie "Girls Just Want to Have Fun"

So unique... the perfect ability to allow her style to show her soul

Of couse I have to admire the wild hair pieces and confidence wearing them!

I wonder if I can make a flower that big?

Who is your Fashion Icon? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment