Introducing.... HeirBloom.one of a kind.uniquely you Wednesday, November 10

HeirBloom


My etsy store is up.. not ready yet but it exists, and that's the first step. 


It is alot of work to get a business going, but I love it.  I am fully alive creating unique and beautiful designs, conversation pieces really.  There is something so amazing about mixing the style and presence of an older era with the current trends of our day. 


This beauty has a vintage blue colored jem in the middle and teal feathers! who doesn't love teal feathers?

On my etsy shop you will be able to choose a broche' (french for broach) I have created or another great idea, is to look through your old jewels. Do you have a cool piece or maybe 1 earring that doesnt have it's match or an old broach pin just sitting in a box? Ship it to me and I will design your "HeirBloom"

1 comments:

Leah :

SO exciting! Way to go getting this up and running, girl! Love it!!! :)

Post a Comment