Wardrobe Styling Sunday, May 13

One of the things I love to do is style people!  Little people, big people, anyone can look fantastic with just a little wardrobe styling! One way I get to do this fun job is with photographers, styling shoots and models and families and every day people who just want a pretty picture.  I get such a high from making someone feel fantastic!  Oddly enough, our clothes can make or break that feeling.  I am not saying you should be focused only on the outside or that you should be materialistic.  In fact, I can accomplish the same goal with an outfit from Target as I can from Nordstrom. I am really only enhancing your natural beauty! 

This is a recent photo shoot that I wardrobe styled.  Photography by Jeff Anderson 







1 comments:

Anonymous :

Ahndea, these outfits rock!

Post a Comment