I'm Here Monday, October 4

So here it is I finally have a blog!  My friends are getting tired of asking me to help them put things together, or find them a certain look or "can I wear this with that", just start a blog and give us pictures!  And so I did!  I am actually really excited to get started especially because it's fall... and I have to say fall is my favorite time of year! For everything, food, fashion, decor, and photography! 

I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Ahndea Rowena May.... yes I said Rowena, my yia yia used to tell me I was named after a Grecian princess, and I will choose to believe that!  My mom is extremely creative and came up with my name which is pronounced (on-dee-a).  I grew up in Rockford, IL in a family of 3 girls and a mom who sewed our clothes and taught modeling in our basement.  I think I became a "fashionista" at the age of 3 when my mom would drag us to local runway shows and get us all dolled up so all the little grandmas in the audience would ohh and aww.  Don't get too excited, when I say local, I mean the local Sears. :)

I learned quickly how to make something from nothing.  My mom was the queen of making things work and look amazing without spending a fortune.  How to let your creativity be the thing that guides your decisions when your decorating, getting dressed, plating food, throwing parties etc.

So from the days of modeling with my mom to marrying my high school sweet heart, living in Atlanta for 9 years and 3 kids later.  I find myself in Panera Bread typing my first official blog!  The purpose..... not to bore you with me and what I think and what I wear what I eat and what I styled... because eventually I would get sick of me too!  No, the purpse is to help bring out your individual style and be a source of creativity and ideas.  My goal... is to inpire you and in the process peruse a dream that I haven't been ready to because it is never the right time. 

Here we go... I hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment