Broaches Monday, October 18

Something I have always wanted to do is make broaches... couldn't put a finger on what kind or what my vision would be until.... family photo day came upon us!  I had a muse to create, needed a theme, a color pallet and thus an idea for broaches!  You can wear them anywhere... on your sweater, in your hair, on your purse, on your belt.  I have become very inspired by my late Yia Yia's "style" and there will be lots more to come.  I am hoping to open up shop on Etsy so stay tuned!

Family shot with the broaches I am wearing

my daughter Ainsley wearing two of the broaches
You might be able to see more clearly the details I added to the broaches.  Black and white twill in center of lavendar flower, black roset with feathers in center of big purple flower.  Tiny purple gems accenting flowers tips, and purple feathers coming out the side. 

2 comments:

MoCapitahn :

Awwww very nice!

Gear Hobs :

SHB Manufacture Spline Hobs to standard as well as to specific requirements of the user for Straight Sided as well as Involute Splines in Class ‘A’ and Class ‘AA’ accuracies with following features:
Gear Hobs

SHB Manufacture Spline Hobs to standard as well as to specific requirements of the user for Straight Sided as well as Involute Splines in Class ‘A’ and Class ‘AA’ accuracies with following features:

Post a Comment