Ahndea May + Loft Style Party Thursday, September 26


I am so excited to be collaborating with Loft that I just had to share! As a stylist my goal is to encourage, educate and inspire my clients to become more confident in their own skin. Make shopping a bit easier and certainly more fun. I am a huge fan of Loft their quality, versatility and not to mention they are truly affordable! Always offering fantastic promotions and opportunities for value! 

I am a huge customer service snob... not the hovering kind but the kind that is right there when you need them, and know exactly how to add just the right details and touch to your shopping experience. 
The girls at Cherryvale Loft are amazing and caught on right away that I was a "personal shopper" jumping in and making me look quiet good! We made such a great team and thought why not have a "style party" bringing personal styling to the already fantastic Loft experience. 

Our first party is this weekend, an exclusive feel with 15 guests. I will be sharing this seasons trends... the best in prints, colors, textures, and of course my favorite Loft style picks for Fall. I have already edited the 20+ looks and am loving them all! The versatility is effortless, from casual lounge wear to daytime work or evening, you can transition with ease. Pop over to my Styling Loft pinterest board and be Loft inspired. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment