Camel or Carmel Tuesday, March 1

I have been on the hunt for some new "Camel" shoes for spring!  I have had a really tough couple of weeks and as much as I hate to say it, "retail therapy" does help a little... I'm not going to lie.  I don't get the chance to shop very often for myself, with the three little ones in tow, so Moday I took a couple hours and hit the Geneva Commons in Elgin.


I got the denim shirt above and am so into the color combo of camel and denim.  And then it made me think of all the carmel treats I could have...







Then I moved on to finding some really hot camel shoes








Which ones do you like?  And what fabulous vacation am I going to wear these on?





Now I must have these shoes! 

2 comments:

Yarby :

I was really hoping to read an entire blog about carmel cupcakes! I Love cupcakes!

The Ullrichs :

I wish I would have run into you at the Commons on Sunday - I could use some help finding some clothing! Glad you got some retail time for just you!

Post a Comment