Fun Fun Fun! Monday, December 13

 
The weather was so beautiful!  Perfect for shopping!

We were totally shocked at how the enitre city wears black and grey!  My sis and I were the only pop of color for miles!


Broadway!


Thnks to a radom encounter with a friend Justin Mayo we got to go back stage and meet the "Mary Poppins" star Laura Michelle


This was me inside of one of those carriages and seriously we almost died! We found out our driver had just gotten his liscense 2 weeks prior in Chicago and we got into 2 accidents on the 15 min ride!  He ran into a cab and knocked out the tail light then hit a moving car next to us as we were moving in and out of traffic.. we made it just in time for an authentic Greek dinner!


For the first time I ate the whole fish!

Merry Christmas New York


The fashion in NY is very interesting I saw alot of the same...





0 comments:

Post a Comment